Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Back from SDCC

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How much? Any idea of the actual retail cost?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one I got, the camo version, was $100 at the Con. I don't know how much the other version is going to sell for. It's weird, I'm not that into robots, but this was one of the few toys I got excited about while I was there.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn! I knew they weren't gonna be cheap. Time to start saving my pennies!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like ya had a blast! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Damn! I knew they weren't gonna be cheap. Time to start saving my pennies!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The camo was limited to just 100 pieces. I was amazed that they still had some left on the last day.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    Damn! I knew they weren't gonna be cheap. Time to start saving my pennies!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The camo was limited to just 100 pieces. I was amazed that they still had some left on the last day.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sign of the times, probably. Was the con more or less crowded than in previous years?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was the con more or less crowded than in previous years?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was a freaking zoo this year. There was almost no point in trying to go into the exhibit hall on Saturday. I spent almost all of my time Saturday going to panels and watching previews of movies. Rob Zombie was pretty funny and 'The Devil's Rejects' looks like it's going to be pretty cool.

    Saw previews for 'V', King Kong, Ghost Rider, The Fountain, Stealth, and Corpse Bride, Devil's Rejects. These 'panels' make the Con worth going to. Besides seeing stuff that's still in production and sometimes very raw, you get to see lots of hot movie stars.

    There was a nice panel for Lost. Maggie Grace is smoking hot.

  8. #18
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Sounds like you had a blast! welcome back!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I still haven't heard anythign about these hookers! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    No pics...no trip

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •